DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Seals outwater and reduces noise.
Make surehands and ear opening are clean and dry. Shape whole plug into a ball.
Place plug over ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
WARNINGS: Donot insert into ear canal! COVER ONLY! Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
TO REMOVE: To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. DISCARD AFTER USE. These earplugs should only be used one time and then disposed of properly.
Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber
Warnings & Precautions
For use by children ages 6 and under only
• Use whole earplug
• Do not cut, break apart or elongate
• Do not force plug into ear canal
• Cover only
• Adult supervisionrequired
• Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet
• Use only asdirected
• If misused (by failure to use as directed), earplug may becomelodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY.
Discard ifearplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may beused in chlorinated water).
Keep awayfrom infants and small children when not in use. These plugs are non-toxic butmay interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to seriousinjury or death.
IN CASE OFMISUSE CALL: 1-586-427-7205 FOR A 24 HOUR MESSAGE.
For kids ages 6 and under