The popular MXL 770 is a high quality multipurpose condenser mic that vocalists gravitate to for its solid low frequency response and clear high end. To achieve this MXL uses a high-quality FET pre-amp and transformerless balanced output for wide dynamic range and low noise. Features include a low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumbling and a 10db pad to facilitate a wide variety of sound sources. The 770 comes with a shockmount to reduce mechanical vibrations and a rugged carrying case. The MXL 770 is aperfect combination of quality, flexibility, and value for both professional and home recording studios.
· Multipurpose condenser microphone
· Low frequency roll-off to reduce unwanted rumble
· Warm sound with extra clarity at the top end
· Lownoise FET preamp with balanced, transformerless output
· Excellent for vocals, pianos and strings
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.
Check items to add to cart or select all