Seals out water and reduces noise.
1. Make sure hands and ear opening are clean and dry.Shape whole plug into a ball.
2. Place plugover ear opening and flatten to form airtight seal. Avoid hair.
WARNINGS: Do not insert into ear canal! COVER ONLY! Do not cut, break apart or elongate.
TO REMOVE: To loosen and remove, press up behind ear. Discard when soiled or no longer sticky (up to 5 uses).
Moldable, non-irritating silicone rubber
Warnings & Precautions
Use whole earplug
• Do not cut, break apart or elongate
• Do not force plug into ear canal
• Cover only
• Adult supervision required for children under 15
• Do not use for scuba diving or at depths over 10 feet
• Use only as directed
• If misused (by failure to use as directed),earplug may become lodged in ear, which requires removal by an Ear, Nose and Throat Doctor ONLY.
Discard if earplugs come in contact with lubricants, solvents or other chemicals (may be used in chlorinated water).
Keep away from infants and small children when notin use. These plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe, which could lead to serious injury or death.
IN CASE OF MISUSE CALL: 1-586-427-7205 FOR A 24HOUR MESSAGE.