Conquer anyrecording session with professional studio quality and features!
The M-Audio AIR 192|14 is an 8-in 4-out feature-packed USB audio/MIDI interface that provides all of the connections and software you need to easily create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. The AIR 192|14 features(4) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” line inputs and (2) ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of your guitar or bass when plugged directly into the interface. There is also MIDI input and output connections so you can connectany external midi gear that you may have such as external sequencers, drum machines and controllers.
We've included software to match your style!
The AIR192|14 comes complete with a software package that has everything to get you started making professional recordings right out of the box. With 2 powerful DAWs to suit your production needs, AIR 192|14 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. This amazing audio and MIDI recording software will inspire you to create, record and share your ideas across the world at any time.
We’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package to caterto all your production needs. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay we’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection Plus. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drummer, drum machine, synth, strings,percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
· 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
· Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
· Transparent Crystal™ preamps andultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
· VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
· (4) XLR+¼" TRS combo inputs, (2)¼” instrument inputs and (2) ¼” line inputs
· MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
· Stereo ¼” with direct mono/stereos witch; (2) ¼” assignable auxiliary outs
· (2) ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls
· Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
· USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
*Round triplatency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware
What’s In The Box
(2) 1/8"(3.5 mm) to MIDI Adapters
Safety andWarranty Manual